Our Loan Programs
Highland Commercial Mortgage is a national leader in facilitating financing for multifamily developments. We are an approved Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) lender, therefore we are authorized to originate, underwrite, and close loans through our accreditation with the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These developments may be both “for-profit” or “not-for-profit”.
We also provide additional advantages to businesses through diverse financing options.
These options include: tax-exempt, taxable bond financing arrangements (that you support with additional tax credits) or subordinated debt options.
Our financing options, when utilizing the senior housing loan programs through FHA cover:
- Purchasing a property
- Construction of the property
- Property renovation
- Refinancing of existing debt
Our financing options, when utilizing the healthcare loan programs:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Memory care facilities
- Facilities that possess a 25-30 percent independent living component
Highland Commercial Mortgage remains an industry pioneer in providing structured finance for properties within the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD). Our affordable housing experience proves to be invaluable in the rental assistance conversion process of public housing, mod-rehab & senior housing PRAC.
Highland Commercial Mortgage provides the following FHA Loan Programs:
- HUD 221(d)(4) New Construction and Substantial Rehabilitation Projects
- HUD 223(f) Refinance
- HUD 223(a)(7) Refinance of existing FHA insured properties